- Founder and CEO, Silverbirch Associates Ltd.
- Professor, Kenichi Ohmae Graduate School of Business (Bond University) and Rikkyo University Faculty of Business
- Founder and Representative Director, 5ivePlanets (NPO)
- International Liaison, Intelligent Engines Partners
- Has held senior corporate roles over a span of 25 years in Japan, including: Director of Communications for IBM Japan, Vice President Operations Finance and Resources, and Head of People Development for Goldman Sachs Japan, Head of Corporate and Regulatory Affairs, British American Tobacco Japan, and Head (Japan, Australia, Taiwan) of Corporate Affairs for Standard Chartered Bank.
- Primary current focus is on management, and market entry for renewable energy firms and other initiatives supporting economic recovery in Japan. She is a retained Advisor for Business Development with Mitsubishi Estate Ltd.; OWES LLC; Management Consultant to EnWorld Japan and Carbon War Room. Client list includes: Ernst & Young, J&J Medical, BD Japan, JP Morgan, Government of Quebec, Edelman PR, Accenture, Microsoft, NEC, Hitachi, among others.
- Not-for profit work through 5ive-Planets is dedicated to leveraging innovation and technologies to ensure food and sustainable resource management for future generations including development of renewable energy alternatives and entrepreneurship development. She is the founding Chair of the Entrepreneur Mentoring Initiative Japan, and Chief Development Officer of Katerva.
- Twice recognized by the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan as “Leader of Year” for her work in establishing CSR as a pillar, is a past (and only woman) President of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan. She is a Board member of Runway for Hope, and co-founder of GreenMondays, TEDxGreatWall and TEDxTokyo.
- Holds a B.Ed. in Social Sciences and an MBA in International Business from McGill University Canada.